Dear Respected Members,
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Fourth Annual General Meeting (“4th AGM”) of CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF ISLAMIC FINANCE PROFESSIONALS (“the Company”) will be held on Wednesday, 5th August 2020, at 2:30 p.m. (MYT) through an online platform, Microsoft Teams.
In accordance to Article 16.2 of the CIIF Constitutions, all Members of the CIIF may attend the 4th AGM, but only Fellow and Chartered Members who do not have any outstanding membership fee are eligible to vote at the AGM.
The following are the necessary documents related to the 4th AGM for your reference and further action:
- Notice of the 4th Annual General Meeting
- Proxy Form
- 4th Annual General Meeting Papers;
– Agenda 1
– Agenda 2
– Agenda 3
– Agenda 4
- Minutes of 3rd Annual General Meeting
- Presentation of Audited Financial Statements For The Financial Year Ended 31 December 2019 [Appendix 1] [2019 Financial Statement]
- Re-Appointment Of Auditor For Financial Year 2020 [Appendix 2]
- Retirement Of Grand Councillors [Appendix 3]
- Election of The New CIIF Grand Councillors [Appendix 4]
Submission of Proxy Form
The deadline for submission of Proxy Form to the CIIF Management is no later by 2.30PM 3rd August 2020, we would to seek your cooperation to send it back to us the complete proxy form by scan or take a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Motions
The CIIF Management wishes to invite Members who are eligible to vote, in giving written notice of an appropriate motion not relating to the ordinary annual business of the CIIF, to be moved at the Annual General Meeting. Members may e-mail the notice to email@example.com no later than 28th July 2020.
Kindly RSVP by clicking the ONLINE FORM attached by 28th July 2020 for the CIIF Management further action.